Zogics Named One of Inc Magazine’s Best Workplaces in the United States
Zogics is one of the highest-scoring businesses in the country for the second year in a row.
Lenox, MA (May 16, 2019) — Zogics has been named one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces in the United States for 2019 in the fast-growing private company sector for the second year in a row.
Hitting newsstands in the June 2019 issue, the list is the result of a wide-ranging and comprehensive measurement of private American companies that have created exceptional workplaces through vibrant cultures, deep employee engagement, and stellar benefits. Collecting data on nearly 2,000 submissions, Inc. singled out just 346 finalists.
The strongest engagement scores came from companies that prioritize the most human elements of work. These companies are leading the way in employee recognition, performance management, and diversity.
“Our employees drive our company’s strong growth and success,” said Paul LeBlanc, Zogics founder and CEO. “Our culture centers around creating the right environment for each employee to do their best. We focus on continuously improving our work and workplace every day. Being named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces two years running is a testament to the company culture we’ve created together.”
Zogics offers a wide range of benefits. A few employee favorites include:
- Flexible time off.
- Work from anywhere policy.
- Health Cash: Employees can earn up to $1,200 a year to spend on health and wellness related expenses, such as gym memberships, exercise classes, personal trainers, massages, acupuncture, cryotherapy, spa visits, health diagnostics, mental health, and more.
- Culture Cash: Employees receive $500 a year to spend on local performances, exhibits, galas, lectures & more.
- Competition Cash: Employees receive $250 a year to spend on competitive athletic events.
- Dog-Friendly Office and Pawternity Leave: New puppy parents receive an extra week PTO, $200 pet store gift card, & lifetime supply of Zogics Pet Shampoo. Zogics was recently named one of America’s Most Dog-Friendly Companies.
- A Focus on Workplace Wellness: Employees have access to a company gym, free personal training, and group exercise classes. Employees also receive discounts on fitness products, healthy food, and more.
- CSA Vegetable Stipend: Employees receive a 50% stipend towards a local organic CSA farm share, with weekly drop-off at the office.
Each nominated company took part in an employee survey, conducted by Omaha’s Quantum Workplace, on topics including trust, management effectiveness, perks, and confidence in the future. Inc. gathered, analyzed, and audited the data. Then we ranked all the employers using a composite score of survey results. This year, 74.2 percent of surveyed employees were engaged by their work — besting last year’s 72.1 percent. All companies had to have a minimum of 10 employees and be U.S.-based, privately held, and independent — that is, not subsidiaries or divisions of other companies.
“With today’s tight labor market, building a great corporate culture is more important than ever,” says Inc. magazine editor in chief James Ledbetter. “The companies on Inc.’s Best Workplaces list are setting an example that the whole country can learn from.”
Since 2006, Zogics has established itself as a leader in full facility cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing products for every industry. Included on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Companies in the United States, the Financial Times Fastest Growing Companies in the Americas, and Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces. Zogics’ family of brands includes Zogics Pet, Ardent Fitness, The Cleaning Station, and The Wipe Shoppe. For more information, visit Zogics.com.